- Battle of Monocacy.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863