- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Grand Canyon
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861