- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- New Zealand.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- China-India border.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Washington County Remove
Map and profile of the Gettysburg Rail Road as surveyed by order of the legislature of Pennsylvania, 1839.
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1839