- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New Zealand.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30