- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861