- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Remove Subject: Appomattox Remove
Map of the main battlefields, routes, camps and head qrs., in the Gettysburg, Wilderness and Appomattox campaigns of the Civil War in U.S. /
Scale 1:506,880. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 512 From his Map and description of the main battlefields, routes, camps and headquarters in the Gettysburg, Wilderness and Appomattox campaigns of the Civil War in the United States. Chicago, 1900. 24 p. 23 cm. Shows "places and dates of battles," "blue lines-Union routes," "red lines-Confederate routes," railroads, canals, towns, rivers, and relief by hachures. "Losses ...
- Contributor: Smith, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900