- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Gettysburg Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863