- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30