- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Grand Canyon
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861