- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Grand Canyon
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Gettysburg (Pa.) Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30