- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Gettysburg (Pa.) Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861