- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Gettysburg (Pa.) Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30