- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Bradford Remove
Shows townships, warranty-deed tracts with numbers/acreages/warrantees' initials, some real-property tracts with owners' names, and rural buildings with householders' names. Former wall map. Hand col. to distinguish townships. Printed in NW/NE/SW/SE segments. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, shellacked, strongly darkened, cracked, missing small internal sections, hemmed in cloth at outer edges. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes distance ...
- Contributor: D.G. Beers & Co. - Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.) - Goodhue, J. H. - Bourquin, F. (Frederick) - Worley & Bracher
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1871