- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Mount Joy Remove
General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas and householders' names in rural areas/some insets; shows property lines in some insets. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by James D. Scott in ...Dist. Court of the East. Dist. of Penn." Hand col. to emphasize township, borough, and city territories. Originally printed on 4 sheets (before sectioning). ...
- Contributor: Scott, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858