- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Grand Canyon
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: New Columbia Remove
General-content county map also showing rural houses/buildings with householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. Shows road distances in perches. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. Originally printed on 2 sheets (now conjoined by cloth backing). LC Land ownership maps, 802 Includes note, key to abbreviations, and ill. Borough/village insets showing lot lines, lot numbers, and buildings: Lewisburg -- Hartleton -- New Columbia -- Mifflinburg ...
- Contributor: Paschall, Thomas H. - Keily, James - Leonhardt, Theo. (Theodore) - Camp, John Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1856