- Plan of New Orleans.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Philipsburg Remove
General-content county map showing physical relief, townships, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas; also shows householders' names in borough and village insets. Relief shown by shading, hachures, and form lines. Former wall map. Originally printed on western/eastern sheets (now conjoined and mounted on cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Lightly stained, missing torn-away section at left center (including small portion of ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861