- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- China-India border.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove Location: Allegheny Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862