- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Allegheny County Remove Location: Allegheny Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862