- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Allegheny County Remove Location: Mckeesport Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862