- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Subject: Allegheny County Remove Subject: Allegheny (Pittsburgh, Pa.) Remove
General-content county map showing relief, roads, railroads, place-names, buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. Relief shown by hachures. Also covers the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Former wall map hand col. to emphasize boundaries of minor civil divisions (cities, boroughs, townships). "Entered according to Act of Congress by H. & C.T. Smith in the year 1862 in ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." ...
- Contributor: Beers, S. N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862