- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Philadelphia (Pa.) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove
A plan of the city and environs of Philadelphia : with the works and encampments of His Majesty's forces under the command of Lieutenant General Sir William Howe, K.B. /
Scale ca. 1:21,000. Shows names of rural landholders. Indexed for public buildings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1327 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 650/2
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1779