- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- China-India border.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Philadelphia Region (Pa.) Remove Contributor: Kitchin, Thomas Remove
Scale ca. 1:656,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: London. "For the London magazine, 1777." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1314 Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Kitchin, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777