- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Petersburg Region Remove Contributor: Baumgarten, J. Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J. - Bufford, John Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864