- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Pulkovo meridian. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset. LC copy torn at fold lines, annotated on verso, has adhesive label affixed to verso (annotated in ink: 96).
- Contributor: Veni︠U︡Kov, M. (Mikhail) - Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. IlʹIna - Veni︠U︡Kov, M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 187?