- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Yellowstone National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai - Hashimoto, Ransai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854