- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Southern States Remove Contributor: Romans, Bernard Remove
Scale ca. 1:500,000. Cover title. Alternate title from Peter Force's catalog of printed maps: Florida and its vicinity. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. "To the Marine Society of the city of New York ...; To the hon'ble, the planters in Jamaica ...; To all commanders of vessels round the globe ... " Drawn in 1774, but was not published until 1781, ...
- Contributor: Romans, Bernard
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781