- China-India border.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639