- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- China-India border.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Republic of Liberia
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639