- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- General map of Cairo.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Grand Canyon
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639