- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639