- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Virginia Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639