- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- New Zealand.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Covers Galveston area, west to southeast, from Swan Lake to Gulf of Mexico, and north to Bolivar Point. At head of title: Map no. 3. From the Nathaniel Prentice Banks papers in ...
- Contributor: Abbot, Henry L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862