- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Berlandier, Luis Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the American routes & the battles indicated by Lt. Brereton's ordiance. Pen-and-ink and watercolor mounted on linen. Copy of a map taken from the portfolio of Gen. Arista after the battle of May 9th 1846 at the Resaca de la Palma. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 973 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Berlandier, Luis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846