- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- New Zealand.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Berlandier, Luis Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the American routes & the battles indicated by Lt. Brereton's ordiance. Pen-and-ink and watercolor mounted on linen. Copy of a map taken from the portfolio of Gen. ...
- Contributor: Berlandier, Luis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846