- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Hedick, J. D. Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas February 1922." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hedick, J. D. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1922