- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Subject: Concho County (Tex.) Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis." "Sept. 1897." LC Land ownership maps, 936 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1897