- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- General map of Cairo.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New Zealand.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Sanchez, Josef Maria Remove
Oriented with north to the right. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 975 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number ...
- Contributor: Sánchez, Josef María.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1783