- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- New Zealand.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Ivory Coast.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846