- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Coahuila Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846