- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Nuevo Leon Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846