- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- China-India border.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New Zealand.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Nuevo Leon Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing ...
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790-17