- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Liberia
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Nuevo Leon Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing ...
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846