- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Nuevo Leon Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846