- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. Remove Subject: Frio County (Tex.) Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "February, 1893." "Traced June, 1935." LC Land ownership maps, 979 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaumont, G. N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1893