- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Lousiana Remove Location: Red River Valley Remove
Scale ca. 1:2000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 241 "M. Section VIII.66." Detailed map showing upper and lower dams, falls, "Tennyson's channel," "De Russy's Channel," and some relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Gerdes, F. H. - De Russy, Lewis G.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864