- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Republic of Liberia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Lousiana Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove
Scale ca. 1:2000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 241 "M. Section VIII.66." Detailed map showing upper and lower dams, falls, "Tennyson's channel," "De Russy's Channel," and some relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. 1 map, col. ms., 60 x 122 cm
- Contributor: Gerdes, F. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864