- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- China-India border.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Rains County Remove Subject: Van Zandt County Remove
Shows landownership. In upper left margin: Unsold lands of the Texas & Pacific Railway Company are colored yellow. LC Land ownership maps, 1101 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas & Pacific Railway. Land Department
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 187?