- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Texas Remove Location: Red River Remove
Scale ca. 1:830,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris. "Tome I, no. 46." From the author's Le petit atlas maritime. 1764. Includes "Remarques sur la Rivière Rouge" and inset "Carte de l'establissement françois sur la Rivière Rouge." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 779 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1764