- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- New Zealand.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Location: Galveston County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "Traced April 1935 by Jas. Woodland." LC Land ownership maps, 982 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891