- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Contributor: International Boundary Commission, United States and Mexico Remove
Rio Grande between Matamoros, Tamaulipas showing monument on the Railroad Bridge. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: International Boundary Commission, United States and Mexico
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1910