- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846