- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- China-India border.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Coahuila Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846