- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Mexico Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846